First bank certified ISO 9001 version 2008 on all its activities and agencies, NSIA Bank launches from July 03 to July 13, 2017 a Public Offer to Sale of 4,011,500 shares, in connection with the placement of:
– 3,170,000 new shares to be issued in connection with the capital increase in cash, with the cancellation of the shareholders’ preferential subscription rights for a total amount of 26,966,025,000 FCFA, of which 695,100 new shares reserved for the eligible employees of NSIA Bank CI ;
– 841,500 Existing Shares Sold to the public by the State of Côte d’Ivoire for a total amount of 7,573,500,000 FCFA.
The objectives pursued by the State of Côte d’Ivoire and NSIA Bank through this operation are:
– The promotion of popular shareholdings, in particular by transferring these shares to physical persons in Ivory Coast;
– Diversifying the Bank’s shareholding;
– Developing the regional financial market.